Why is the product in the OUTLET category?
Description of shortages / damages: The game is in perfect condition. It’s only missing the transparent packing foil and the card wrappings might be missing as well. But they’ve never been played, so they wasn’t shuffled even once. We had to open the this game to take some pictures. But other than that they don’t have any signs of beeing used.
ATTENTION: all possible irregularities are also shown in the pictures.
Collect sets of different birds before your opponents complete theirs in a game that’s simple to learn, fast playing and very portable.
What’s Up is a very light memory-based strategy game that:
* can be taken anywhere, as it fits in a pocket,
* can be explained in under a minute,
* works great with 2, 3 and 4 players,
* plays in about 20 minutes,
* has high replay
* is perfect for casual players, but deep enough for experienced ones.
What’s Up? Fun!
Type: Family game
A game by: Dennis Kirps & Jean-Claude Pellin
Art by: Magdalena Markowska
No. players: 2-4
Play time: 10-20 min
Release date: Oct-2016
Status: in stock