Collect sets of different birds before your opponents complete theirs in a game that’s simple to learn, fast playing and very portable.
What’s Up is a very light memory-based strategy game that:
* can be taken anywhere, as it fits in a pocket,
* can be explained in under a minute,
* works great with 2, 3 and 4 players,
* plays in about 20 minutes,
* has high replay
* is perfect for casual players, but deep enough for experienced ones.
What’s Up? Fun!
Type: Family game
A game by: Dennis Kirps & Jean-Claude Pellin
Art by: Magdalena Markowska
No. players: 2-4
Play time: 10-20 min
Release date: Oct-2016
Status: in stock